Following up my 100 hands post from a while back with 100 feet! Excited to already feel the blunt repetitive force of these seeping into my regular drawing. Practicing is the coolest, you guys.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The Artist at Work
Lucy Bellwood is a cartoonist and illustrator living in Portland, OR. When not working on her educational, autobiographical sailing comic Baggywrinkles, she contributes to publications such as Symbolia Magazine, Cloudscape Comics, and Cartozia Tales.
You may also find her sailing tall ships up and down the West Coast. It's kind of a toss-up.
Get in touch at lucypcbellwood [at] gmail [dot] com!
- RT @ZomDa: @LuBellWoo The Nedroid take on that is my favourite. The desire to claim credit for finding something as greater than the work i… 3 hours ago
- Soapboxin' about attribution and comics on Tumblr. tmblr.co/Z-mf0wnhcP1f 3 hours ago
- Photo: Sketchbook piece from CAKE last weekend. I miss the ocean. tmblr.co/Z-mf0wnhQQYT 4 hours ago
- CHEESE GAGS. (Thanks for reminding me that I drew this, @BrendanAdkins) lucybellwood.tumblr.com/post/533301797… 8 hours ago
- HALLOUMI TIME. #sweetbabyjesusyes http://t.co/zfPoGlJxlz 8 hours ago